| Thursday, April 27, 2006, 4:10 AM |
"I cooked porridge today." What a mother I have. She cooked porridge today. Porridge is just disgusting. It's basically soggy rice and vegetables put together, and it only comes in ONE flavour - disgusting. Ahh..anyway, I think the mid-years are driving me insane. I get irritated for all the wrong reasons. For example, the other day I asked Serene why she always put =) smiley faces at the end of her sms-es. And I told her it was irritating. Haha! But it's actually not! I'm just crazy! Hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha.. Oh yay yay! Felicia got CL!!!!!!!!! For guides! Felicia you're the best lah! Eh, by the way, I've rekindled my frienship with NPCC. I'm actually looking forward to trainings now. The dwindling appearance of Khairul really helped. Harhar. I think Sport's Day is gonna be fun tomorrow. I'll be carrying the yellow flag! Heheheheh! Oh yah, I've been reading this blog with two gay owners. They write about their dates and stuff. At first I was really grossed out, but after looking closely, I've found some funny stuff from one the bloggers (Colin, the one with better grammar.) "haiz.. so many anti-gay remarks in the board.. i presume most are str8 males bah.. hmm.. wads their problem? we didnt do anything to em, it's not as if we go right up to em and sodomise em... -_- sumore we leave more girls for them mah.. less competitors.. we're doin em a favour here.. if gay stuff disturbs them, then don't come in lar... wad were they expecting when they came into this blog? str8 porn uh? sheesh..." Haha. To find out more, go here Frankly, I don't agree with them being gay. Because I am a christian and I believe that being gay is choice rather than something which you are born as. Anyway, read Colin's blog. He actually has better grammar than Khairul. Wow. Oh! and he makes fun of kAwaIi nEhX gErx! But it's kind ironic because his boyfriend is a KaWaIi nEhZx..err, bOyZx. Oh and Anelie and Suane! I'm finished with your presents! It's quite cheap actually. Hahaha. But appreciate it! Hehehe. Going buffet-ing with church-ies on Saturday. In the mean time, I'll be enjoying my porridge. -ric |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|